Sunday 1 March 2009

Perplexity of the self

When it comes to certain affairs in life, frivolousness will not do for me.
Knowing myself as I am, I get mistaken very often, for implying the things that I have no intention of putting across. But I guess nervousness from one polar opposite can and does subconsciously push you further away and pulls you from the other direction without you needing to exert much freewill on your part. Instead of knowing one better on a personal level, one becomes repellent of the other, when really all one wants is to extend a hand, yet is afraid to do so in fear of the impending reaction one may get. Perplexed at shyness when one thought this would be one thing that one would be fearless about. Silly me. I can't believe I know not what to do. Ugh.

No comments: