Friday 14 August 2009

All because You believed

As I count my blessings, I count the people who willingly take time out to provide advice as one.
Itś amazing how no two people can ever have the same life experiences even though they may come from the same country or village. So there is always something different about how we come to form our current expectations in life shaped by the many events that lead up to our present.

Ever careful to respect where every person´s advice may have taken form, I still believe what I believe.

I choose to still hold on to what I believe.
Not what I think is right. But what I hold in my heart to believe in.

The tricky part on the receiving end of advice is that sometimes one cannot help but become very much muddled especially when the majority don´t seem to think much of your rationality influencing your would be decision.

Surely my Faith can sustain me.
Surely Godś ability is bigger than what I can imagine.
Surely He can work it out even when people think otherwise.
Surely if I call on His name, He will guide me and He will give me a future, Full of Hope, for my welfare, and not for woe.

Surely and steadily, I need not worry.

Because.
I BELIEVE.

No comments: