Monday 20 July 2009

La lettre pour le muguet, moi parents, et moi destinée

If grace is mercy and undeserved favor, then it can never be demanded of.

I pray for the desire to come from within.
Beyond -the need to fulfill yet another duty.
Beyond -just so that good can be done.
Beyond -reason.

But.... just because.

Just because.... I want you to have it.
Just because.... I want you to be happy.
Just because.... I really, truly, care.
And I know you will do the same for me.
Cos you feel exactly the same as I.

If i ever find it by the Grace of God,
will you bless me.
Because your blessing means the world to me.

I thought I never bothered about what others may think.
But in the end, it really does matter.
It matters to me- every tiny bit.
Because you mean so much to me for me not to ignore what you think.

I am a girl of simple words.

Of a simple mind.

Of a simple longing:
To have, so I can offer.
Show me all that I can offer. If You will provide.

No comments: